Wednesday, November 09, 2005

What's this all about?

OK, another crazy idea by Jonathan. I spent the day yesterday meeting with a bunch of you guys, talking about how I can leverage my knowledge and access to the matrix to create a compelling product and monetize the knowledge.

Given the way that I work, a bit frenetic - as most of you know, I decided to create a blog to start capturing the essence of what I do so that we can package it.

I encourage all of you to post stories, praise, criticism, concerns, etc. on the blog. I am confidant that we are going to develop an amazing solution. I do not know what it will look like, but I assure you that it will be powerful, revolutionary and helpful for humanity.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Jonathan - aka Neo

Neo

No comments:

Post a Comment