Sunday, June 01, 2008

Blueprint D Mind Mapping Results

I had the opportunity to facilitate the final session for the Detroit Regional Chamber's Young Professionals' (YP) Organization called Fusion at the Mackinac Policy Conference on Saturday May 31, 2008 at the Grand Hotel.

I utilized a mind map to facilitate the session, utilizing an open source mind mapping tool called FreeMind.

I received a number of requests from attendess for copies of the mind map that was created during the session, so I created this blog posts with downloadable versions of the map. The map can be downloaded in one of two formats below: 1. PDF, 2. JPEG. Note, I could not get the FreeMind format to download properly from the web, so if you want a copy of this version please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment