Saturday, April 02, 2011

Pigeon in the Cabin

When i got on Continental Flight 107 on April 2, 2011 from EWR to IAH there was a pigeon flying in the rear of the cabin, hard to believe but true . I boarded early and the plane was not full at the time of the bird's antics. Naturally there was some chaos on the plane while the flight attendants tried to catch the errant bird / stowaway.

The flight attendants were unable to catch the bird. I jokingly called for an Air Marshal to no avail, though I did not expect support. Using my entrepreneurial mindset and resolve to solve the problem, I got up and took my overcoat and used it to catch and subdue the bird. I picked the bird up and successfully released it.

The plane did depart on time, mission accomplished.

Results Matter!

Birdman of Continental

No comments:

Post a Comment