Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Cuisine Analysis

I have done a bit of internet research, I always like to have the facts. Don't be overwhelmed by the volume, I am not ready for 6 days a week of exercise yet so I won't expect you to read this all in one sitting. There are other ideas to nuture, I know.

There is a ton of business intelligence here. I have not read through all of it, but I am sure that you and your dad could find it interesting fodder for debate.

The most important item, but most academic is the Harvard Business School Case highlighted in red. It is probably a bit dense, but it will give you a real sense of the pros and cons of the business.

If it were me, I would probably team up with one of the Internet providers online and "test the market." Minimizing your downside and giving you a chance to prototype a bit. I will leave you with one of my favorite quotes.

"The discovery that Edison made is that you innovate by iterating quickly, by having lots of prototypes. Prototyping allows you to learn from risks almost immediately. You get a sense of the performance range of a product or service that teaches you more about the idea than a thousands hours spent intellectualizing."

Harvard Case Studies

No comments:

Post a Comment