Monday, June 30, 2008

Tumi - Lifetime Warranty - Why Buy Anywhere Else?

I bought a messenger bag from Tumi more then five years ago and was given a lifetime warranty for the bag.

After hundreds of thousands of flight miles, hotels, subways, buses and taxis, the bag finally gave in and the main buckle on the bag failed. I went to the mall today because I had a few extra minutes and figured I would try to collect on the lifetime warranty.

I was skeptical that Tumi would uphold their end of the bargain, but to my suprise the sales person was very accomodating and even gave me a loaner bag - incredible. The whole repair will cost me $15 for shipping, I love when a company follows through on its promises.

Next time I am in the market for a bag, I will be sure to go to Tumi first.

No comments:

Post a Comment