Saturday, November 19, 2005

Fundraising Results

From: Lothian, Laura (MI)
Date: Nov 18, 2005 2:52 PM
Subject: Congrats!!
To: JB Smith

Hi Jonathan,

Hope everything is going well. I just got back from the national Leukemia Cup Regatta training where I learned that you were the 3rd highest fundraiser in the country. (You actually are 2nd if we count the $17,000 you raised for your Herb & Bev.) I was very proud to have Michigan in that list! Thanks for fundraising for the Leukemia Cup this year. Have a great time in Antigua. Don't forget to forward me your flight receipt (and for Herb & Bev as well) so we can reimburse you for the cost of the flights. Enjoy yourself! I am excited to hear about it when you return.

All my best,

Laura (Lothian) Dodd
Campaign Manager
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Michigan Chapter
(248) 582-2900, ext. 3124
LothianL@LLS.org

No comments:

Post a Comment